Notices of Restrictions on Your Use
The Service, the Web Site and all data and information and/or content that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Web Site (the “Content”) belongs to Yourtrucksforsale.com, its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties and may be protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, intellectual property and other laws, and belongs to, its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties.
Restrictions on Use
You may use the Web Site, the Service and the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided that you
- only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or transmit, distribute, publish or broadcast the Content in any media, including without limitation, a Web site; and
- do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
- do not abuse our text ads when listing with Your Trucks For Sale. If we notice the same item listed in other categories for additional exposure or to exploit your business etc. Your Trucks For Sale has the right to remove the ad entirely and could ban you from further using our services.
- will be responsible for any additional fees or cost associated with credit card processing if you require a refund
- Do not advertise on Your Trucks For Sale if it’s not vehicle related. Your Trucks For Sale has the sole discretion and right to remove or refuse any content that is not vehicle related.
No right, title or interest in any copied or downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such copying or downloading. Yourtrucksforsale.com reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you copy or download from this Web site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND THE SERVICE. YOURTRUCKSFORSALE.COM MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE.YOURTRUCKSFORSALE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. YOURTRUCKSFORSALE.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION). IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE.YOURTRUCKSFORSALE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOURTRUCKSFORSALE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Specific Disclaimer For Downloading of Files
yourtrucksforsale.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Web Site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Web Site or the Service, the accuracy of any information or content provided through the Web Site or the Service, or quality of any file used in conjunction with the Web Site or the Service is solely and exclusively with you the user.
Specific Disclaimer for International Use
Yourtrucksforsale.com makes no representation that information content provided on the Web Site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside the United States. Portions or versions of the Web Site that have been translated into any language other than English are provided for the convenience of the user only. Yourtrucksforsale.com makes no representation or warranty that the translations are complete and accurate and Yourtrucksforsale.com, by providing some content in a language other than English, undertakes no obligation to provide translations of all or any portion of the Web Site in any language except as determined by Yourtrucksforsale.com. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable contents and online conduct.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IBS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
- ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN,
- ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEB SITE,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA,
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF IBS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, YOURTRUCKSFORSALE.COM.’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Web Site and for your use of the Content. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Yourtrucksforsale.com, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use of the Web Site or the Service or your use of the Content, any violation by you of this Agreement, or any activity related to your user account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Web Site or Service through your user account.
Yourtrucksforsale.com may monitor, record, collect and use for any lawful purpose information generated through your use of the Web Site or the Service. The collected information is subject to our Privacy Statement.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities, whether authorized by you or not, that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Yourtrucksforsale.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- any information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, messages, or other material (“Material”) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy or publicity of any party;
- any libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, advertising, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal Material;
- any Material that you do not have the right to transmit under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- any Material that harms minors in any way.
- using website links in a manner that is not intended for use.
- If you post anything on the Web Site, you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post your material and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. By posting Material on the Web Site, you give Yourtrucksforsale.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, assign, sublicense, distribute, display and create derivative works from this Material, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any of your messages. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to delete, move, or edit messages in our sole discretion. You agree that any Material that you submit to the Service or the Web Site may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and/or displayed by Yourtrucksforsale.com, and you waive any and all rights you may have with respect to the alteration, modification, or removal of your Material.
- Entire Agreement
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information in the Web Site may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We do not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- No Endorsements of Links
Hypertext links to third party Web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Yourtrucksforsale.com of the third party, the third-party Web site, or the information contained therein. You acknowledge and agree that Yourtrucksforsale.com is not responsible for the availability of any such Web sites and that Yourtrucksforsale.com does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for any such Web site, or the content on such Web site, or the services offered by such Web site. Under no circumstances will Yourtrucksforsale.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any such Web site or the services offered by such Web site or any content posted on such Web site or transmitted from such Web site. Any links to other sites are provided for convenience only. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other Web site.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
In the event that you claim to be the copyright owner of any Content, you agree to immediately notify Yourtrucksforsale.com of any claimed copyright infringement. You further agree to provide Yourtrucksforsale.com’s copyright agent the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, U.S.C. 512:
- your physical or electronic signature or that of a person authorized to act on behalf of you, the purported owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyright or work claimed to have been infringed, or a multiple copyrighted work at a single online site or covered by a single notification, or a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party, or the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- a statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you the copyright owner, your agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of you, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Entire Agreement